Attending the professionally facilitated Breastfeeding Mommy and Me is an opportunity to learn more about breastfeeding, and to meet and share experiences with other nursing mothers.
Many say that the women they met at Mommy and Me at Breastfeeding Resources became their closest friends and support system.
An infant scale is available for weight checks. The group is held at Beverley Rae’s office in Manhasset, NY.
Discussion topics include many of the questions that new mothers ask:
- How do I know that I have enough milk?
- My baby eats very often – is that normal?
- Can I spoil my baby by holding her too much?
- My baby has been crying a lot; could it be something I ate?
- When will my baby sleep longer at night?
- What’s the best way to pump and store my breastmilk?
- How can I keep my toddler occupied while I’m nursing the baby?
- I need help with planning my return to work!
- When is the best time to start my baby on solids?